Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Just When You Thoght It Couldn't Get Worst

Imani All Mine By: Connie Porter
Pages 148-172

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worst for Tasha, it did, 1000 times worst. As a drive-by shooting broke out on her block Tasha went up the stairs to go protect Imani, but instead she finds out that Imani has been shot and is dead. I think that that is the worst possible thing that could happen to a parent. After reading that part of the story I had to put the book down for a second because it was just so heart breaking and I truely felt sorry for Tasha. I know that if anything like that was to happen to me I would go so crazy that they might have to put me in a mental hospital and I would find the people resposible and make sure that they were more than 6 feet underground. What about you what would you do if something like that was to happen to you??

1 comment:

Mr. Malley said...

I couldn't even imagine how I would feel. Good, honest response Marlene. This is your graded response as I didn't get an assessment.

85