Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Coming Face To Face With Him!!

Imani All Mine By: Connie Porter
Pages 34-59

One conflict that Tasha has to face is when she sees the boy who raped her again, but this time it's at her school. I now learned how and by who Tasha got pregnant by. At first I thought that maybe she got pregnant by a boyfriend or somebody she was messing with and was just too scared to tell her mother who it was but I see I was wrong. After seeing him at her school Tasha started thinking about changing schools but after talking to Miss Lovey she decided to just stay in school and avoid him, after all its not like he remembered who she was anyways. I think that it's a real shame that she got raped and I also think that she should have told her mother right away about what happened. What would you do if you were in her situation?

No comments: