Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Introduction - What's the best plan to overcome depression?

I became interested in the topic about depression because I know
several people who are going through it, including myself. When you are going through depression its usually because something bad happened to you that you can't get out of your head. When you are depressed you feel sad, alone, tired, and distance from friends and family and don't want to associcate or be around people. Depression can turn into a serious illness if not treated or dealt with on time. Sometimes when people are depressed they can become suicidal, start to self-mulate, also gain or lose weight.

Through out the course of my research I will like to find out if one can ever overcome depression? Do depression pills help or just make the situation worst? Are there ways to overcome depression without drugs? What to do when you or some one you know is going through depression?

1 comment:

Ayanna B. said...

I too have people in my family who suffer from depression and the are many ways to over come. You can simply work to create a better body image for your self, or have talk theory, but it is important to see a doctor to see whats really going on.